Wednesday 2 March 2022

Support


 I've made this Ukraine flag with the word 'peace' in Ukrainian.

Made from the pattern designed by Berene Campbell of @happysewlucky.  You can find it here.

The money that I didn't spend on this pattern, as it is free, I've donated to the Red Cross campaign.

Perhaps you'd like to do something similar?

Apart from donations to organisations that might be able to help, I don't know what else I can do.  I feel as though I've been catapulted back to the 80's, with a display of violence and political upheaval that I haven't seen for the lifetime of my children.

Another suggestion that I saw online was that we could support Etsy sellers in Ukraine by searching for digital items with the country set to Ukraine and purchasing them.  I haven't tried that yet.

Sending good thoughts to everyone who is suffering, however they are involved or connected.


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.