Tuesday 1 June 2021

More Micro Mini Fun

More teeny tiny quilts for the gallery this week!

First of all I made two small hexie quilts.

Tricky to find prints in my collection that were small enough for the fussy cut centres.

The pink framed one is 1.5" square.

This blue framed one is 1.75" square.
Then I went back to some piecing instead.

This one is another 1.75" square.









This one, a disappearing four patch, is just a smidge larger.  I think that I missed trimming it properly, as it looks a bit skewwhiff! 


I've thoroughly enjoyed my play with micro mini quilts this month.  The gallery is rather over full (the best ones always manage to have delights in storage so that the rooms can be refreshed now and then - mine will be no exception!).

Thanks to Berry Birdy for the idea!
 

2 comments:

  1. You’re mental 😂. Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to suggest look at Berry Birdy, but you’ve already seen her work. Really lovely cute little micro minis.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.