Wednesday 30 September 2020

Small Sewing Projects

 

In between making / helping to make the last four scrap quilts, there have been other small projects going on.


I used this fun fabric (thanks, Kate!) showing Sydney Harbour scenes to make a quilted holder for a recently purchased nail filer gadget.

Pockets tailored to the size of the items.
I made and decorated this notebook for Benta.
I made sandwich wraps for those 'back to school' packed lunches.

Failed to find my iron on fusible waterproofing, so they are made with a loose layer of PVC, only caught to the fabric where the hem is.  We'll see how they last.

Lastly, I made a few more of these - different elastic styles to the preference of each of my daughters!

There is never any reason to be bored when you have plenty of fabric, thread and a needle!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.