Wednesday 23 September 2020

Last one of this series!

Final scrap quilt made with Georgie's FabWrap scraps!

This is one of my favourites!  I think that the mix of colours makes it more interesting than the other two that were made with these type of blocks.

Something to think about next time Georgie has sufficient scraps to make a batch of blocks.

The binding was an experiment, using some black and white zig zag.  I think that its fine for a scrap quilt, where it's OK for the binding to look scrappy, were there are different parts of the zig zag on show.  I wouldn't use it on a more regular quilt, though.


I do love the mix of fabrics in these scrap quilts!

Backed with another length of colourful zig zag, it finishes at 46" x 40".


Another finish, ready for donation.
 

1 comment:

  1. That’s fab, I’d over think it far too much but I love the randomness of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.