Wednesday 16 September 2020

Yet another.....

Yet another scrap quilt made with Georgie's FabWraps scraps!

This time I have a shot of her laying out the blocks to make the design, after she'd sewn them and I'd trimmed them for her.

We worked together to sew them together in this striking design.
This is me trying an arty 'twist' shot
Backed with a blue twill shirting, quilted with a big meander, bound with that cheerful blue dotty fabric.
It finished just under 48" square.

Georgie is very excited about the prospect of being able to pass on quilts to Project Linus or similar.  It really pleases her that there is no waste from her fabric wrapping business.
 

1 comment:

  1. That’s a great design - I have added it to my to-do list! Well done Georgie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.