Wednesday 9 September 2020

Another Scrap Quilt Complete

A second scrap quilt from Georgie's FabWraps scraps is complete!


Mostly blue, I extended it with some warmer colours through the centre one way, and some neutrals though the centre the other way.

I had a lot of fun coming up with a working layout for the blocks that we had made.
Backed with some IKEA print - love this fabric, but I've got less than a metre left of it now.

You can see that this one was quilted with a big meander.


 Binding was made from a cheerful blue spot.

Another donation quilt from Georgie's scraps.  They really have built up over the year!

1 comment:

  1. Great colour combination! I’m building up a few donation quilts too - Hope we can meet up to hand them over soon! Xxx. Keep safe xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.