Wednesday 24 January 2024

Crafting not Sewing


 A little side trip into crafting this week - every now and then I make a batch of cards.  This time I had a few bits and pieces that I wanted to use up - sticker sheets that were almost finished, scraps of paper and cut outs - you know how these things accumulate when you aren't looking!

So, with some of my older - again very random - cards, I made a few cards to tide me over until I next sit down with a good idea what I want to do!

Always satisfying, and it makes life easy when you have a few handmade cards on hand!

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely cards you've hand crafted!! Nice to have them on hand...so much prettier than store bought! :))) Nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.