Wednesday 17 May 2023

Why stop at Two?

Why stop at two new projects if you can have three?!

My quilt group (Richmond and Kew Quilters) have started a Frame Quilt challenge.  

Over the next few months one of our members will give us instructions or key words to trigger then next round.


 Above is my start point. I'm told that if I was making a medallion quilt it would be like this, but for it to be a traditional style frame quilt, the centre block should be on point, how its shown on the right here.

Difficult colours to show properly.  This photo is probably closer to the real life colours, but the contrast is better on the first photo!

So, project three underway!

Also underway this week in the UK, are A level exams.  Good luck to all the candidates and their families!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.