Wednesday 29 March 2023

Kismet Pouches

More online fun!  This time with AitchBee of LittlePatchPockets who taught the miniature quilt group of the Quilters Guild how to make these 'Kismet Pouches' - aren't they fun?

I made three during the online workshop, and loved them so much that I went to make more.

Three more the day after the workshop - this time with whole fabrics rather than strips.
And three more the following day - one with fabric strips, two with 'whole cloth'.
Don't they make a fabulous colourful group?  I've got some findings on a couple here, but actually I've now bought carabiner clips for them all.

I think that these will be super useful - they have a decent capacity, but are pleasingly squishy.

Their first use is for Easter.  They are the perfect size for a 125g egg (without the cardboard packaging) - or for a bag of something tasty.  All my Easter preparation for the young people in my family is now complete!

 AitchBee also told us how we could make a bonus purse with the leftover quilted pieces!  This was my version of it.

All good fun - great workshop with clear instructions!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.