Wednesday 5 April 2023

Travel Planning

My DD2 is planning a holiday with her friends once their A level exams are over.

I bought this 'destinations' fabric a few months ago, thinking that I might be able to make her some bits and bobs with it.

Its been a lot of fun so far!

As well as the Kismet pouch from last week, I've made the things shown here - a zippy pouch, covered notebook, flat purse, tissue pocket, and wristlet.

They are all inside this zip up tote bag (with patch and zippy pockets inside too).  All hidden until her birthday.

I know that she may in the end choose to take none of them - and that's fine - I've really enjoyed making them and I think that she will appreciate the thought!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love a matching set!!! Hope the exams went well and she has (had?) a great holiday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.