Wednesday 28 December 2022

Now I can show you.....

Now that the Big Day is past (Season's Greetings, by the way!) I can show you this little mini that I made and gifted to Benta.

I used a Bernina free pattern as the start point, which you can find here  but made the bird houses with different Christmas fabrics, and added the other motifs to fit the theme.

The quilting was a simple free motion meander, shown here on the back (which was pale green, rather than the white that it looks here!).
Neatly rolled into a sausage shape around it's hanging pole (I'd added triangles to hang it by when I put on the binding, no photo of them though), I had a scrap of fabric to make the perfect sized fabric bag for it.

I hope you like it, Benta!

And to everyone who reads this, Happy New Year!

I wish you all the best for a happy and healthy 2023.
 

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet, and such neat quilting. Thank you for the link. (Sadly I don’t think my quilting is up to this though πŸ€£πŸ˜‚) What a lovely gift for Benta! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wishing you a very Happy 2023 too!
    Barbara (TheFlashingScissors.blogspot.com) xx πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ™‹‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm delighted with my Christmas bird houses, thank you. Due to visitors our Christmas stuff got pushed away in a rush and I never got a photo so I'm so glad you posted one - saves me waiting 11 months🀦🀣 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.