Wednesday 21 December 2022

Finished is better than Perfect!

I sewed the eight parts of my mariners compass together, then inserted them into a dark grey background.

The insertion wasn't too bad, but some of the bits inside the compass weren't quite perfect!  Not to worry - I'm still quite proud of the overall effect!

My DD2 spotted it and quite fancied it for her room.  In a blink of an eye it had a border (to make it match the size of a spare cushion that I had!), some very simple quilting (shown on the back of it here), and then a envelope back added.

 Finished!  One more cushion cover, happily received into DD2's room!

I'm pleased that I don't have it as an unfinished project, she's pleased that she has an additional cushion.  Happiness all round!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.