Wednesday 11 January 2023

Lucky Me!

Happy New Year!

I'm just catching up with myself after the festive season (which included a household full of flu too - slightly less festive!).

Isn't this gorgous?  An EPP medallion appliqued on to a tote bag - in just my colours!  A masterpiece by Benta!

And there was more in my Christmas bundle of goodies  - she'd also made this garland of lights for me.....
.....shown here decorating my shelves....
.....as well as this lovely Christmas 'ginger'!  Fabulous presents, thank you, Benta!
And also on a sewing theme, my secret Santa present.

Wrapped up.....

.....and unwrapped - a beautiful paid of scissors, in the shape of a unicorn pegasus (or whatever the correct term is for a winged unicorn!).  Perfect for my new Quilt Group folder / holder.  Thank you, Secret Santa!
 

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! Sorry to hear the flu bug attacked your household, hope everyone is feeling better. What a lovely pair of scissors! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.