Wednesday 29 December 2021

Happy New Year!


 Happy New Year!

I'm pleased to say that I finished the year with a completed quilt 'flimsy'!  The first of the star quilts is put together.

Not a great photo - but it was enough to show me that I'd made an error - oops!  Can you see that the left hand side of the right hand middle star is wrong?  I made a mistake and didn't pick it up when I made the single star, only when it was sewn into the top.

Don't worry, I've fixed the problem now.

Just waiting for the wadding and thinking about what fabric(s) to use for the backing.

In the meantime, enjoy the remains of the festivities, and if you feel the need to make resolutions, remember to include something lovely and crafty or arty in there.  Good for you, good for your mental health.  Take care in 2022 everyone!

1 comment:

  1. oh that's annoying: hope it was easy to fix, although I'm sure the recipient should have been delighted with the quilt even if you hadn't changed it! good idea to resolve to do something crafty every day! I'll try😊😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.