Wednesday 22 December 2021

Happy Christmas!

In this season of giving I had a bonus - a surprise visit from a friend who has settled in Australia.  Perfect, as I was able to pass over this somewhat delayed wedding gift to her and her husband!

A year after I finished it (see or read about it here) it is with the people that it was sewn for.

It makes me very happy!
Alongside that I've made a couple more stars.  

They will look familiar, but the 'echo' fabric is different for this quilt top, breeze blue rather than  sea foam green.

The background, print and inner star points are all the same as the last quilt top, though.
More things that make me happy, sewing anything for friends and family!

Hope that you are going to have the happiest Christmas that you can in the circumstances that you find yourself.

Festive wishes to one and all!
 

2 comments:

  1. those shadow stars are so pretty--nice choice of that echoing fabric on them
    MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours--stay safe hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely to be able to hand over the gift in person! hope Christmas went well, and wish you and yours all the very best for 2022 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.