Wednesday 1 December 2021

Seeing Stars

I see a lot of these in my near future!  I'm making two almost matching quilts (one for my eldest and one for her best friend).  Same pattern for each - Vintage Tiles by Lou Orth - but a different 'shadow' colour on each quilt, so that they are different but similar.

I need to make nine stars for each quilt (60" square finished).


I have cut out all the pieces and make block 'kits' for all of them.

I think that on a 'good' day I can probably make two blocks a day - but it does rather depend on what else is going on.  So far I've had a day when I made one, a day when I made two and a day when I made none!  It's not really going to plan!


I've decided that I'd better not try and stick to my original idea - of a quilt top being finished in a week - as it seems like that might be unrealistic, with the rest of real life needing to happen too!

So you might be seeing more of these appearing in my blog over some weeks yet!


S

1 comment:

  1. these are lovely but don't put yourself under to much stress!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.