Wednesday 15 July 2020

#100dayproject2020

 Woo hoo!

Today is day 100 of this year's #the100dayproject !

So, this morning I added my 100th home to the piece I've been working on, then set to to back and bind it, adding hanging 'corners' along the way.

It's been a lot of fun to come up with different designs.
 And fun to try out different techniques.



 A mix of hand and machine techniques, sometimes aiming for precision, sometimes being a little more cavalier with the ideas.
 And playing with the different colours!

I was aiming for a rainbow from the centre, but with added pink (why not?  I like it!) on the outer corners.
Not a great photo, but for the moment it's replaced my mini 'storm at sea' hanging between the two windows in my living room.

It can stay there at least until I decide whether to add some clear beads to the grid junctions between the homes.

Off to think about working on the kingfisher habitat quilt now!

1 comment:

  1. This has such personality! A fab and bright little quilt! Love that they are all so different!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.