Wednesday 28 February 2024

Last of my Christmas Scraps

Last push to get all the Christmas scraps used up, once I'd had enough of making stockings!

This is a reasonable sized 'wrap' for Christmas wrapping - about 35" square.

This side is made up of scraps, put together in blocks and then sewn together.

I backed it with something else Christmassy, which isn't really substantial enough to be used on its own.

Perfect for this project!

My final project was to complete this selvedge project.

I'd joined the Christmas selvedges together on a backing piece of wadding, and once I'd got two pieces of a reasonable size, I was able to make them into a Christmas themed zipper pouch.

Lined with the same fabric that I used to back the wrap.

I'm pleased with how it turned out, but not in a hurry to make another!  

I'm quite pleased to be done with Christmas for the moment!
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work using the rest of your Christmas scraps!! That is such a cute little bag you made with the selvedges--nice works--hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.