Wednesday 27 December 2023

Cute Pouch!


 A couple of weeks ago I took part in a sew along (once again with the Miniatures Group with the UK Quilters Guild - they do great work keeping us busy!).

It was to make this cute drawstring pouch, using various scraps.

It's a useful external pocket - useful size to take a phone and a chocolate bar (ideal for a winter walk?) or sunglasses and suncream in the summer!

Mine has been gifted to my osteopath (so I can show it here now!), who is always keen on extra pockets, so when I made this I was thinking of her.

Happy New Year, everyone, and happy sewing in 2024!

1 comment:

  1. lovely patchwork, and a great little pouch - looks a bit like a Japanese rice bag but flatter which makes it more useful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.