Wednesday 22 November 2023

Christmas Bag Making Time

 

As I get further into my Christmas wrapping, I have realised that it's time to replenish my store of fabric Christmas bags.

Of course, I could just buy some from FabWraps - my daughter's business (and I'd encourage you to do that, of course!), but they are also very simple to make.

We like the design with a tie sewn into the seam, so it can't be lost.  They make wrapping very easy, whatever shape or size present you have bought.  Love using 100% cotton so that they are completely biodegradeable at the end of their life, but that they can be used so many times before that!

If you are in the Twickenham UK area, then you can come down and see Georgie's bags in person, as she has a stall at Orleans House Christmas Shopping event on the 3rd December.  

I'm glad that I've got my supplies topped up, ready for the wrapping that I still need to do!


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.