Wednesday 28 June 2023

Catching Up

A couple of weeks ago one of my quilting group members ran a mini-workshop on how to make this cute little 'origami' bag.

Isn't it fun?  A drawstring bag with two outside pockets, and really easy to make.


I remember making a couple many years ago, when my girls were tiny - and it was lovely to have a reminder about them and how to construct them!


 There is a very clear tutorial by Deb at OneLuckyDay right here.  Go ahead, take a look, grab two fatquarters and have a fun few minutes making one too!

I added a button to each side, but you could add any embellishment that you fancy - they could be a great vehicle for some lovely handstitching, for example.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bag, sorry I missed the session! Thanks for adding the link xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.