Wednesday 12 April 2023

Happy Easter - and lucky me!

Too late for Easter greetings?  I hope not!

This was another make from a sew along with my miniature quilt group.  A larger than life sized egg.

Made with scraps, sewn together quickly with decorative stitches, and a binding and hanging loop to finish it.

You can see more of the quilting on the back.

Really fun to make!

And just a couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to win this 'Dimples' fabric roll from Creative Quilting in East Molesey - my local quilt shop!  If you enjoy using pre-cuts then get on down there now, and scoop up some of their lovely fabric rolls, they've got lots of variety at the moment.  I'm quite keen on getting one of their batik rolls too!

Thank you, Creative Quilting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.