Wednesday 18 January 2023

It's a Cover Up!

I was lucky enough to get a free improv idea / pattern from Brenda Gael Smith as I'm a newsletter subscriber (the best way to find out about planned virtual workshops with her - she's a great teacher!).  Thank you, Brenda!

It was perfect timing, as I love the chance to try a new to me technique, and this wasn't too challenging for me, and I also wanted to make a small table topper.

Why did I need to make a topper?



Well, look at this - we decided we wanted to keep an additional side table available in our living room, but look at it!

It hasn't been treated kindly over the years of being the table we've stood our Christmas tree on - and the spillages of water related to that (can you see that in that time we've had both square and round holders!?!).

So much nicer to look at my dashed lines - even if my family are calling it a five lane highway!

I had great fun making this 15" x 18" topper.
 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.