Wednesday 2 November 2022

Too Soon?

Too soon to be playing with an idea that I picked up from Pintrest (thank you, Pintrest!)?  Fun wreath shape with EPP and a little ribbon and a bell.  A simple project that I think looks good.  Perfect simple stitching.
Aside from that I've been helping Georgie with her Christmas stock.  She made most of it last January / February, but just wanted a few brighter fabrics included, so we went shopping, and then got cutting and sewing.

FabWraps is just about to hit it's pre-Christmas stride!  I should get these new fabrics added to the Etsy shop!


 One of the fabrics she bought is this one - which makes me laugh!  It's got everything - unicorns in santa hats, candy canes, snowflakes, rainbows......  I think that I need to go back to FabricLand and buy some more for my own Christmas wrapping.  


Hope that you are also finding things to laugh about amidst the chaos. 


1 comment:

  1. Love the fabric! A bit late now, but if she has any "ginger" sized fab wraps can I buy £10 worth please xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.