Wednesday 26 October 2022

Jewel Finish

Finished!  I'm really pleased with this little (54" square) quilt!

It's very simple - starting with a bunch of 3.5" squares and some sashing - but shows off the fabrics beautifully, which is what I wanted. 

They are a mix of some from my own scrap drawer, but a lot from a quilting friend, Cherille.  They work beautifully together.  Thanks, Cherille!

.This is the back.  All quite simple.
And the quilting was also simple, just enough with a variagated thread to hold everything in place, without taking anything away from the fabrics.

It all works well together!
 

1 comment:

  1. It's really lovely! I was inspired and made one too, but the edges have gone a bit wavy, I don't think the bias and I are going to be friends🤦

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.