Wednesday 19 October 2022

Improv Dandelion Clocks

On Saturday I enjoyed an online workshop with Jo Avery - making an improv dandelion clock.

Good fun!

This is my set of four blocks joined together, finishing at 24" square.

It will probably become a medallion centre to a scrappy quilt, but I'm not sure yet.

Of course, that felt a little on the large size, so I made some smaller blocks too, backed with some more joined together fabrics, which are shown here so you can see how I quilted the little mini that I made.
Finishing at 9" square, this is my mini, all ready to go up onto the wall to remind me of a fun day and a useful improve technique.

It was organised by the miniature group which is part of the quilters guild.  Thanks gals!


 

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, well done. Jo is a great teacher isn't she!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.