Wednesday 19 January 2022

Quilted!

I'm not great at taking photos of my quilting - but here are my best attempts!

Eight of the star centres have my best attempts at a sunshine motif.  I know, not perfect,, but stitched with love!

The centre tile is stitched with the recipients name, and is outlined in sunshine shapes again - three different lines echoing outwards.  Difficult to tell on the photo I know, but you can see the smallest one on the dark star points.

 If you look, you might be able to see them here on the back of the quilt, but with the pale aqua thread it doesn't really show up that much.

Outside of that I quilted a meander. I think that it's going to be soft and cosy.

Next week I'll be able to show you the finished article!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I love the sunshines - they have a sort of Aztec feel to them - looking fab!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.