Wednesday 12 January 2022

A Busy Week!

I finished the final three stars for this quilt top and sewed it together.

Now this blue 'echo' version gets put to one side, so that I can concentrate on the green 'echo' shown below.

(Look closely and you can see that they are different, really they are!  This one uses Kona 'Breeze', and the one below uses Kona 'Sea Foam').

I'm happy to say that this version is now basted (you can see the masking tape holding the backing onto my living room floor).

At 60" square it means moving some of the furniture, but I'm pleased that it is now ready for quilting, once DD2 has finished revising for exams this week.  Although it's slightly on the larger side of what I truly enjoy quilting, I've been having fun deciding how to quilt it for the recipient.

It's going to be a busy week!
 

3 comments:

  1. G and her friend will love these - it's such a lovely idea that they will have one each!. I know you made them as blue and green starts but I first see the white bonus stars! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt tops! What is the name of the pattern. It really is a beauty?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.