Wednesday 28 July 2021

Another Quilt Complete!

It's finished!

This scrap quilt that I started on holiday is now on the 'complete' pile.

I love scrap quilts.  Looking through them to see fabric given to my by my late father, or that I bought to make a specific quilt for a specific person, or that I just loved, is such a lovely thing to do!

This one, with it's completely random strip selections, has lots of movement across it.

Here it is on my sofa in 'the nook' in my sewing room.

Another one that I've got a 'can I keep' request for!  Guess that I'm not the only person in the household who likes scrap quilts!

Quilted with a 'loop the loop' pattern.
Backed with a lovely fabric (a 'Je ne Sais Quio' one) that didn't have to be pieced for the backing, which is always a treat.  

54" x 66" finished size.
 

1 comment:

  1. The girls have good taste in scrappy quilts!!! Well done on a finish xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.