Wednesday 17 June 2020

Where did the week go?

 Do you like this stage in a project too?  Where it's hard to believe that this small amount of neatly cut fabric will, with the magic of sewing machine and rotary cutter, soon add up to a whole quilt top?

For me, it's just as well that I enjoy this stage, as I cut this fabric last week, but have yet to move it on to the sewing stage!

I'm sure that I've been busy, but I think that the home college / school work support and 'domestic duties' must have been more time consuming this week for some reason.
Glorious colour!

I'm not sure that the white background is a truly useful background colour when the size will be a baby quilt, but at least it will be nice and jolly.

I'm looking forward to trying a 'disappearing' shoo fly block with them.  A pattern from 'Turnabout Patchwork' by Mairal Barreu.

I'm hoping to find more sewing time this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.