Tuesday 28 January 2020

Bright Baby Quilt

 I'm meaning that the colours are bright, rather than the baby, although that may well be true for whoever receives this quilt!

This is the back - a lovely Riley Blake zig zag.
 Now the front is peeking - can you see how I played with the dots with the binding?  Reversing the colours and changing the scale, it gives another bright colour.
This photo doesn't really do the bright colours justice!  It is loud!  It is proud!  It makes me happy to see it!

Now I'm off to decide what to make next.  The luxury of having no WIPS or UFOs (at least, that I can remember!).

Of course, it might be time to have a bit of a sort out of my scrap bins, which once again are bursting at the seams!

2 comments:

  1. I love that zig zag so pretty and the pink/green folded one is just beautiful nice works hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt Plum. The binding really sets off both sides.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.