Wednesday 20 November 2019

Itty Bitty Backpacks!

 Gotta love the internet - where you can see a designer in Australia making doll sized back packs (they finish at about 4" high) and for not very much money at all, get the pattern down loaded onto your computer in a moment!

So, thank you Jodie at RicRac!  You can find the pattern in her Etsy shop here.

I started with one, spent some time looking for a missing bag of zips (still MIA).  I wonder why my zips are missing, my DD2 wonders who would ever have a bag of zips.....

I sigh, and order more zips.
Another five back packs (they are cute and will be great at Christmas!  These ones are - mostly - personalised), and another order of zips, this time in green and red.....  The magic that usually ensures that you find the missing items just after you order replacements has failed me this time!

I don't do heaps of festive sewing, but these are too fun not to make in a seasonal fabric or two!

2 comments:

  1. These look superb Plum, a labour of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - they are great, but aren’t they really fiddly?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.