Wednesday 17 July 2019

Tidy Shelves, Tidy Mind?

 The shelves in my sewing room where getting overwhelmed.  I forgot to take a 'before' photo, but the lower shelf had books so tight that I couldn't remove them, and stacked across the top of the ones that were standing up too.
 My DH helped to move them to a table so I could start sorting them out.
 Which also made me get to work on the top shelf too, especially after I'd caused a minor paper avalanche getting a couple of items out!
These are the books that didn't make the cut.  It's going to be a few heavy armfuls for my DH to take to the charity shop for me, and always hard to 'release' books,  but it feels good to be able to access everything else more easily!

Aah!  That looks better!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Plum, that is a lot to clear out - well done, it is so hard to part with books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.