Wednesday 25 September 2024

Comfy Cushion

Final stitching (for the moment) for DD2 who has just taken her quilt (and a whole car full of other items!) and headed off to Uni.

This is a cushion cover, 26" square, using some of the fabrics used in her Uni quilt, and the same block pattern.  I love that it has hearts in it to show her how much we love her!

I quilted some extra hearts into it too - I wonder if she will notice?  On her quilt I added leaves to the meander quilting.... so this is slightly different.
 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely cushion cover--nice that it matches her "going away to college" quilt...my grands all loved and used their college quilts....and they said their friends were SO jealous and always wrapped up in them when they visited...;)))
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.