Wednesday 3 July 2024

Bits and Bobs

Using up some of the excess fabric from the project (I shall probably make cushion covers and other things too!), I made this bag.  It might be used for transporting the quilt (I made it the right size for that!), but I also think that it would make a great laundry bag too.  Easy to hang on the back of a door!
It's completed reversible.  Fun fabrics either way.  And this one was quilted from the front of the fox fabric, so I was able to avoid sewing over any of the foxes.
I also carried on with another 'set' - this time of travel items that I made last year (also for DD2), using some of the left over fabrics.

This was set out as a splashproof glasses case - but given to my daughter as a waterproof-ish bikini carrier, for those days when you end up having an early dip and not wanting your wet bikini to make everything else that you are carrying to get too damp!

Perfect size for that.

Sorry that I can't attribute the designer.  I think that it was through sewcanshe - but I'm not sure, sorry!

Enjoy looking at the patterns there anyway - always fun stuff to find!

Anyway, it's a basic zipper pouch with clear plastic so that it's more or less waterproof.

Keep enjoying sewing fun stuff!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.