Wednesday 27 March 2024

Why make just one?

.....when you can make more than one?!?

I missed out on a Miniatures Group sewing evening recently, but when I saw the tricorne bowls that the other members had been making, I wanted some of that action!

So, I jumped onto Little Patch Pockets website and ordered the Tricorne Bowl pattern.

Simple to purchase, and the PDF was sent to me quite quickly.

In not much time at all I'd read through it, cut out some fabrics and made my first bowl.

Perfect for Easter treats, or at least, it would have been, if it hadn't been swiped by DD2 who liked the look of it!

So, I set to and did some more cutting and sewing, and now have four made and ready to gift at Easter, as well as the first one that disappeared so quickly!

Nicely written pattern, good and clear to use - I recommend it!

 I feel nicely prepared for Easter now!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.