Wednesday 3 November 2021

More Improv

There has been a lot of this going on!  I've decided to add a simple improv border, using the techniques that I  learned on Brenda Gael Smith's workshop.


Which means that I've had a lot of this coming through the sewing machine....
....leading to a lot of these on my cutting mat ready for trimming.

With 80 small blocks to make, it's going to take me a little while, as I'm still a bit tired after half term last week.  Slow processes are still enjoyable though!

I also made a few masks - I felt very out of practice - some with ear loops, some with head loops.  Straightforward once I'd got my groove back!
 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the curves finished! Thanks for the prompt about the masks, I need to do some too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good look and so many variation dan color. Klik tautan ini untuk masuk ke website kami mandiri888 sebagai situs deposit pulsa terbaik indonesia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.