Tuesday 24 August 2021

It's Show Time!


 Given how much of my blog is given over to quilting, you might have thought that my title referred to a quilt show, but no, it's my local horticultural show!

Of course, I'm planning on entering a quilt into the craft section - as well as some lemon curd, perhaps some bread, and anything else that I can rustle up on Friday, ready for the show on Saturday.  If you are local, you can enter too, you don't need to be a member of the society.

We'd hoped to enter some fruit and veg, but the garden hasn't been as productive as sometimes - we've battled blight, slugs and snails this year - so I'm not sure that that will happen!

Still, I'm sure that other people will have done much better and I'm looking forward to going along, not only to help Georgie with her stall selling FabWraps, but also to see what other people have brought along to enter into the summer show.  Perhaps I'll see you there?  All welcome!

Kew Horticultural Society Show, Saturday 28th August, Kew Green, London.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.