Wednesday 13 January 2021

Not Entirely Seasonal!

 
I've been spending my hand stitching time making this cute little Christmas tree decoration!

Having seen one on Instagram, I looked up the pattern (an Etsy download from mmmcrafts that can be found here), ordered some supplies (turns out that I didn't have the right felt, pipe cleaners, beads, stabiliser or sequins - but that I was OK for thread, seed beads, ribbon, stuffing, Sakura pens and Sharpies) and set off on my making journey.

Clear instructions with the pattern were great, and mostly I followed them (!).

 Of course, one isn't going to be enough, so I've started a second one in less traditional colours!  Here is an idea of the number of parts in each figure.

Hope that you have having fun sewing or crafting too!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.