Wednesday 11 November 2020

Something New

You know what it's like when you want to start a new project, but you don't really want to think too hard about it?

That's what happened to me!

The answer?  To look at my list of quilts that I'd like to make someday (it lives just behind my computer, handily enough!), grab the nearest pile of fabric, and start cutting!

The green fabrics were still out, after the wall hangings.

I've teamed them with a pale grey and started making Mountain blocks, using the method that Bonnie Hunter shows here.

It won't be the scrappiest quilt, but even with the first few blocks made I was wondering what layout I was going going to use!

Plenty of time to decide once I've made more blocks!



 

3 comments:

  1. Well done you! A clear desk does help I guess! I’ve got sucked into making Christmas stuff so not much patchworking going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I just started making some Majestic Mountain blocks in yellow for a graduation quilt for our daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. instead of that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.
    subject thats been uncovered and you did it so properly, with so a lot class. Excellent 1 you, man! Seriously good stuff right here.

    video games social isolation
    a level electronics projects

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.