Wednesday 18 November 2020

Looking Ahead

When the link for '7 Small Quilting Projects' dropped into my inbox, I went over to Quilting Arts and took a look.  Their examples are beautiful  - multi coloured and bejewelled.

The idea tickled my fancy.  A small casket or holder that would be just perfect for making a change to the usual wallet that Christmas cash presents might be gifted in.


I confess, mine hasn't got much in the way of quilting or indeed decoration on it.  I've let the Christmas fabric do the talking for me!
One was never going to be enough, though.  These five were knocked up in very little time.  They are really quite cute!  I think that I'd like to enlarge the pattern and make a bigger version too.  They are fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.