Wednesday 19 August 2020

It's a Process!


I've been playing with scraps again!

These are some of Georgie's FabWraps scraps generated by a year of making bags and wraps.


I've sorted them into colour families.


I've arranged roughly by length.


I've dived in to start making blocks.

This was the result of the pinks - that's 5 x 16.5" square, 6 x 8.5" square and a 'crumb starter' for next time we have lots of scraps.

Not bad for 'free' fabric - all too small to be made into bags, but not too small to be made into quirky blocks to make quilts.

More colours to work on.  More fun to be had!

Of course, after that we'll have to work out useful layouts and complete the quilts.  Just my sort of projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.