Wednesday 12 August 2020

Beyond the Festival


 A new version of Blogger today - so far I haven't been able to put the text around the first photos - sorry!  I'm sure that I'll learn!

What I wanted to say was that I'd taken a fun Zoom workshop with Jennie Rayment (always an entertaining person!) at the end of July, as part of the 'Beyond the Festival of Quilts' programme.

I lined up my computer near my sewing machine, spread the required class items around, and off we went.  Just over an hour to learn this technique of making and playing with fabric circles to produce this 'topper'.  I suspect that it will take a full lifetime to master the technique completely and discover all the variations possible - although in Jennie's book, which I later bought, it does give you a good insight as to what you could be trying!

Lots of food for thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.