Wednesday 16 October 2019

Fun Stuff

 My only hand sewing this week was this (almost finished!) felt decoration.  Brighter than the colours are showing here, it's just a bit of fun that needs a little stuffing and for the last side to be closed.
 I was lucky enough, however, to be given a much better make!

This mini cutting mat would have been a lovely gift just by itself - so much easier to transport than a large mat.
But true loveliness of the gift was revealed when I turned it over, and there is a beautiful firm padded ironing surface!

The ever lovely Benta had made this for me.  Perfect for using for tiny quilt blocks, as she knew that I'd been talking about making more teeny blocks.

It's clever and it's perfect!  Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.