Wednesday 1 August 2018

Another summer week

 Made to go with the quillow, this is a family photo cushion.

I remembered to leave a reasonably large border so that I didn't lose too much photo when the cushion pad was placed inside, but I think that I should have made the sashing narrower in the centre.  I'm toying the idea of adding some embroidery to it so that the white isn't so stark.  Wish that I'd done that before making it into the cushion cover!
 I also used some of the trimmings from the quilt to make this little zippy pouch.
 And, of course, I've been carrying on with the Aves quilt -  this is week 26.

School summer holidays, so lots of non sewing activities going on - but ideas for other projects stacking up in my head!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.