Wednesday 6 April 2016

More blocks

 More of the little 3 1/2" blocks made this week.  I'm enjoying most of them!
 Of course, it's only after you've made them that you spot problems - this snail trail in week 13 isn't quite right, is it?  Oh well! I can decide whether to live with the honesty of the mistake or to remake it at some point!
There were two of the larger blocks - 6 1/2" square this week too.

We are a quarter of the way through the blocks already - it hardly seems possible!

Time for a rest from these for a few days as I've 'had' to order some lighter fabrics for the next blocks that we are going to work on - my stash didn't include many light batiks, when I looked at it!

3 comments:

  1. I would definitely leave Monsieur Snail--he's just chasing his tail lol these are lovely blocks--so rich in color...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh those are TINY! Well done you! I am not sure I could manage to make such fiddly blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learn to love mr snail! I think they are all fab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.