Sunday 11 July 2010

Start 'em Young




In the interests of encouraging G&F to sew - I bought them a little hand cranked machine a couple of months ago.

Last week I decided that it would be nice to give them their own sewing space (which will save me having to get the machine out and clamp it onto the table every time that they want to use it - a win all round!).

I ordered a desk and chair in the Verbaudet sale, excavated a corner of the craft room, liberated a couple of small plastic crates from the loft, and voila! One crate for fabric, one crate for UFO's, threads and other sewing projects for both hand and machine..... If they turn out not to like sewing it won't be because of a lack of opportunity!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.