Wednesday 28 August 2024

More little projects

The start of the school year and the Uni year are rolling round so quickly!  I've seen a few ideas for elasticated pen holders on line, and I thought that this version, with a zip to keep pens and pencils secure, would work well.
This one with black elastic was made for an A5 notenook, DD2's favourite size.  Made with fabric that was included in her Uni quilt.

 And this one for DD1 is an A4 size in fabric that she chose.

The pattern that I used was this one from PolkaDot Chair.

Elastic Pencil Case Bookmark


I think that I'll probably be making a couple more of these!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat and functional idea...and so cute too...nice work
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.