Wednesday 28 August 2019

Tangled tape or Bundles of Bunting?

 I've been doing a lot of non-quilting sewing recently, it seems.

This array of green fabrics is a tangle of mini bunting.

This string was based on a 6" x 4" rectangle cut to an  isosceles triangle shape.
 This is the same string once it had all been folded together.  Much neater!
Then there were another two strings of bunting based on a 9" x 6" rectangle.  Still smaller than my usual size, which is typically based on a sheet of A4, so roughly 12" x 8".

This is destined to be used at a charity stall.  If you are in the Kingston upon Thames area why not go along to their carnival, this Saturday, 1st September?  It sounds like fun!

Look for the Dose of Nature  stall and you might even spot some of this bunting!

2 comments:

  1. The bunting looks lovely Plum, hope the stall gets lots of interest. I'm at the Oxford Stop the Coup protest on Saturday, otherwise, I'd be in Kingston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope stall was successful- if I find batteries for my time machine I’ll go back in time and attend the carnival 😂

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.