Wednesday 13 February 2019

Another finish!

 Another finish!  The quillow that I was making is complete!

This is the outside 'cushion' part of it.  I made a bunch of half square triangles, and then played with the layout until I got one that I liked - which was this one.

You can't see, but there is a 'thank you' message quilted on the bottom right hand corner.  This will be gifted later in the year.
 This is the final look of the quilt, lain out on the craft room floor.
 And draped over the sofa.
 It's been washed so has a lovely crinkly texture.  A large meander over the main quilt.  A stripey backing.
 I also finished this spring-like hoop hanging.  I don't like the bird shape that I made, though, so I don't think that this will make it up to the wall!  Never mind.  The hoop will still be available for other projects when the fancy takes me!
 Another finish - this little piece had been half-worked for some time, and now has become a card for an old friend.
This final finish is a small project bag -  a little larger than A5.  Another project that has been on going for a while, but it now complete.

So, a good week for finishes, and now it's time to get on with my next project, another type of disappearing hourglass quilt.

1 comment:

  1. You’ve been busy! Some lovely makes! The cushion and quilt are lovely shades of grey and I love the reddish orange card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.